Steps to Make Speedy My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉

My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉.

My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my folded pancetta omelet 😉. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my folded pancetta omelet 😉 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉:

  1. {Prepare 1 pk of Pancetta 50g.
  2. {Take 2 Tbls of diced onion.
  3. {Prepare 4 of small plum tomatoes sliced.
  4. {Take 1 Tbls of Fresh Basil.
  5. {Get 1 handful of Spinach.
  6. {Prepare 1/4 of sweet bell pepper chopped.
  7. {Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
  8. {Get 2 tbls of Milk.
  9. {Get of Salt and pepper.

Steps to make My Folded Pancetta Omelet 😉:

  1. Cook the pancetta with onion and the basil and a little olive oil also Spinach chopped. For 4 minutes then add them to kitchen paper to soak up the excess oil..
  2. Whisk the 3 Eggs add the milk and salt n pepper..
  3. Slice the Tomatoes into thin slices also add the sweet pepper..
  4. Now in the same frying pan with a little oil. Next add the egg leave on heat for 1 minute then add the pancetta mix and the sliced tomatoes..
  5. Cook on medium and after a minute shake the pan and if it moves freely then add under the grill to cook the top only for 1 minute..
  6. Take away from the grill and using a spatula lift half the omelette and fold it over so it's half a omelette shape. Serve Hot cut the omelette in half and place the 2 1/4s on each serving plate..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my folded pancetta omelet 😉 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url