How to Prepare Favorite My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀

My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀.

My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my croissant with bacon and honey 😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my croissant with bacon and honey 😀 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀:

  1. {Take 2 of Croissants.
  2. {Get 2 Slices of Bacon.
  3. {Make ready 1 of Egg.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of pure Honey.

Instructions to make My Croissant with Bacon and Honey 😀:

  1. Grill the Bacon cut open the Croissants add the Bacon inside..
  2. Fry an egg with soft yolk and add them to the serving plate..
  3. Warm the croissants for 30 secounds in microwave and add them to the plate with the egg.then pour the Honey over the Croissants. Serve warm..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my croissant with bacon and honey 😀 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url