Recipe of Speedy Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way

Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way. Today I am making an easy recipe for a popular Korean street food trend. This Korean cream cheese garlic bread is so good and easy to make at home. You might be wondering: what the hell are you doing putting cream cheese on garlic bread?

Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way The cream cheese garlic buns, inspired by the popular South Korean street snack, is a extra version of your typical garlic bread - cheesier and sweeter. Local bakers have been playing around with their own takes, but typically, this treat uses brioche buns, first cut into easy, pull-apart wedges. How to make a Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread.

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

Today I am making an easy recipe for a popular Korean street food trend. This Korean cream cheese garlic bread is so good and easy to make at home. You might be wondering: what the hell are you doing putting cream cheese on garlic bread?

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way:

  1. {Take of brioche buns.
  2. {Make ready of breadcrumbs (optional for topping).
  3. {Take of Sweet creamcheese filling.
  4. {Take of cream cheese (I used light philadelphia).
  5. {Prepare of double cream.
  6. {Make ready of icing sugar (honey/condense milk, xylitol).
  7. {Prepare of plastic pipe.
  8. {Get of Butter Garlic sauce.
  9. {Get of butter - melted (I used salted, so I don't add salt).
  10. {Take of garlic paste (more if you prefer).
  11. {Take of mayonaise (I used Japanese one).
  12. {Take of icing sugar/honey/condense milk/xylitol.
  13. {Get of egg.
  14. {Make ready of parsley chopped - optional.

You can do this by either dipping it directly Now that you have another yummy bread recipe on your hands, it's time to treat yourself to a wonderfully savoury Korean cream cheese garlic bread. It looks so good that I knew I had to recreate it the I decided to make the bread from scratch instead of getting off shelves so it could look as authentic as how the Koreans are selling. Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way Recipe by Sweet Cabe. Watching K-drama just makes me drool even more as there are almost always scene where they eat.

Instructions to make Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way:

  1. Make the filling by mixing all the ingredients, I used hand mixer (low - medium speed) till all incorporated. Put all in a plastic pipe ready to use, and put in fridge..
  2. Slice brioche part way through (Like you do with baked potato) into 4 or 6 part. Set aside.
  3. In a big bowl, melt the butter, and mix with the rest of the ingredients (except for the egg and parsley). leave till room temperature..
  4. Add the egg into the bowl, mix well and add the parsley (if you use it)..
  5. (see note) Start piping the filling on the brioche, where you cut them.
  6. (see note) Put the filled brioche inside the buttery bowl, and bath/soak them. Making sure all are cover with this nice lovely sauce..
  7. Dust with bread crumbs (if you are using this), and pipe a bit more cream cheese in the middle.
  8. Bake in 160c for about 20 minutes, its best to eat while it still warm:).

A recent combination that has made its way up the popularity charts in Korea and all over the world. Do head down early to avoid disappointment. Just Saying, The Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread Is What Dreams Are Made Of. We can't stop thinking about it! Why you should get it: It's a cool take of the Korean cheese garlic bread: It uses a brioche bun and filled with loads of cheddar cheese.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url