Steps to Make Perfect My loaded chocolate chunk muffins

My loaded chocolate chunk muffins. Chocolate muffins loaded with semisweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate chunks, then topped with more chocolate chips and sprinkles. Every chocolate lover will appreciate these rich and indulgent muffins! Spoon mixture into the muffin cups.

My loaded chocolate chunk muffins In terms of box mix chocolate chip muffins, these are by far the favorite of my family and myself. They're better than the other chocolate chip muffin mixes. These Chocolate Muffins have intense chocolate flavor, with a light and moist crumb.

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my loaded chocolate chunk muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My loaded chocolate chunk muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My loaded chocolate chunk muffins is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

Chocolate muffins loaded with semisweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate chunks, then topped with more chocolate chips and sprinkles. Every chocolate lover will appreciate these rich and indulgent muffins! Spoon mixture into the muffin cups.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my loaded chocolate chunk muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My loaded chocolate chunk muffins:

  1. {Take of baking flour.
  2. {Make ready of eggs.
  3. {Prepare of sugar.
  4. {Make ready of cooking oil.
  5. {Make ready of /2 tablespoon of baking powder.
  6. {Make ready of chocolate chunks.
  7. {Make ready of milk.
  8. {Get of vanilla essence.

They have double chocolate, with cocoa in the batter and chocolate pieces folded in. It took many rounds of testing and revisions to get to this final chocolate muffin recipe, but here we are. These chocolate chunk muffins are hands down my husband's favorite muffin I make. He loves them so much that for his birthday last year I made mini chocolate chunk muffins to go along with his chocolate cake and homemade Twix bars.

Steps to make My loaded chocolate chunk muffins:

  1. First, Preheat your oven @180degrees. Then crack eggs in a bowl and add the sugar and mix until all sugar dissolves and the mixture doubles in size.
  2. Then add the cooking oil,milk and vanilla essence and mix through until combined..
  3. Seive your flour and baking powder into the wet ingredients gently mixing it but be sure not to overmix it..
  4. Add your chocolate chunks into the mixture and mix them in to ensure they are evenly distributed..
  5. Place your muffin cases on the muffin tray and fill them up till the top. And place the muffins in the oven for 15min -20min and set your oven to 160degrees. This gives it the best shape..
  6. Immediately the timer goes off,remove the muffins and let them cool. Take some bit of the chocolate and melt it in the microwave and drizzle on the muffins..
  7. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk..

Sometimes, it's okay to break the rules and add a few extra chocolate chips to your muffins. Why these muffins are called chocolate chunk muffins is because you incorporate some dark chocolate chunks into the batter that make them so decadent! These chocolate chunk muffins are so perfect, I can't even! The recipe is also pretty easy and straight-forward and who does not love. Texture: Tender, moist, and loaded with gooey chocolate chunks.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my loaded chocolate chunk muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url