Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast

My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast.

My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast:

  1. {Make ready 2 of medium sized potatoes.
  2. {Take 2 of eggs.
  3. {Prepare 3 of bacon slices.
  4. {Prepare 2 slices of bread.
  5. {Take 1 of fat slice of tomato.
  6. {Prepare of Cooking oil.
  7. {Prepare of Salt.

Steps to make My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast:

  1. Peel and wash the potatoes then use a potato cutter to cut them into chips. Place 1/2 l cooking in a frying pan and place the potatoes to fry till golden brown then refry them for a few minutes.
  2. Remove the chip from the pan and set on a crisp paper.
  3. In another pan place 3tbs in it. Place the bacon to fry until slightly crispy on both sides sides then remove it. Clean then pan to use it again.
  4. Light the heat and add 2tbs oil in the pan. Add the eggs in the pan and wait for it to cook and overturn. When cooked on both side remove the omelette.
  5. On another pan place a slice of bread without oil to slightly brown or for a minute max. Also grill the tomato slice on both side for less than a minute. But this is optional..
  6. Serve your breakfast with cappuccino or regular tea.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url