Recipe of Quick My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩

My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩.

My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩

Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chilli oil coated chicken with a chilli flavoured salad 🤩. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩 is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chilli oil coated chicken with a chilli flavoured salad 🤩 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩:

  1. {Prepare of Small Whole Chicken.
  2. {Make ready of Chilli oil.
  3. {Make ready of Dried Chilli mixed in 1 tsp olive oil or chilli oil. Grind.
  4. {Make ready of Garlic clove crushed.
  5. {Prepare of black Pepper.
  6. {Prepare of little salt.
  7. {Prepare of hardboiled eggs.
  8. {Take of baby Spinach.
  9. {Prepare of chopped iceberg lettuce.
  10. {Make ready of Carrot shredded.
  11. {Take of piece Cucumber thin slices.
  12. {Get of Mixed salad beans.
  13. {Take of Red Onion diced.
  14. {Prepare of Dressing.......
  15. {Take of Sourcream.
  16. {Take of chilli oil.
  17. {Get of dried chillies crumble them in the sour cream.

Instructions to make My Chilli oil coated Chicken with a chilli flavoured Salad 🤩:

  1. I Small chicken. Rub olive oil all over the top legs+ wings. Next add the Hot chillies in oil mixed with the crushed Garlic over the chicken add small slits under the skin and rub it in under the skin..
  2. Add the Chicken to an oven tray. Add tin foil over the chicken loosely then add to a preheated 180°C cook until cooked..
  3. Cut the breast and wing together and put one on each serving plate.
  4. Add the salad ingredients to a mixing bowl.lettuce, carrot and cucumber. Then add the beans mix all up then add to the serving plate..
  5. Add the eggs cut into quaters..
  6. Lastly add the sour cream to a bowl add the chilli oil and sprinkle osome dried chillies in too. Just a pinch, just spoon it in blobs all over the salad about 4 tsp each..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my chilli oil coated chicken with a chilli flavoured salad 🤩 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url