Recipe of Perfect Muffins

Muffins.

Muffins

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook muffins using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Muffins:

  1. {Take of Easy mix packet for muffins.
  2. {Make ready of Eggs.
  3. {Prepare of cooking oil.
  4. {Make ready of water.

Steps to make Muffins:

  1. Switch on your stove to 180 degrees C..
  2. Take a bowl I used a Tupperware bowl 3 liter add the 2 eggs and beat til combined and also add water and oil and then beat. Then open the cake mix packet I beat till the batter is light and fluffy and easy to scoop..
  3. I clean the pans cause I have my grandmother queens cakes pan for my muffins..
  4. Once cleaned I apply small amount of oil in the pan so that they won't stick. I then scoop big tablespoon into the muffin pan..
  5. Then take the pan to the oven and let them bake for 20 minutes..
  6. Once ready, remove them from the pan and let them cool..
  7. They can be served with coffee, tea and juice.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url