Steps to Make Quick My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤

My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤.

My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤:

  1. {Prepare of chicken strips.
  2. {Take of flour.
  3. {Take of cornflour.
  4. {Take of large eggs beaten.
  5. {Take of smoked paprika.
  6. {Take of paprika.
  7. {Make ready of mixed herbs.
  8. {Get of garlic powder.
  9. {Make ready of hot chill powder.
  10. {Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.

Steps to make My smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤:

  1. Make a breading station off flour then beaten eggs and finally breadcrumbs.
  2. Add seasoning into flour eggs and breadcrumbs to ensure even seasoning.
  3. Put chicken into flour coat well then into the egg once again into the flour and again the egg finishing off with the breadcrumbs.
  4. Place on a lined baking tray.
  5. Leave for 15 minutes to setup heat oven to 180.
  6. Bake covered for 15 mins then remove foil and cook a further 20 minutes or until cooked...enjoy.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my smokey crispy oven chicken tender(goujons)🤤 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url