Recipe of Perfect My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚

My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚.

My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚

Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my lovely veggie omelette 💚. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚 is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my lovely veggie omelette 💚 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚:

  1. {Get 3 of Eggs.
  2. {Take 1 tbls of olive oil.
  3. {Get 1/4 cup of milk.
  4. {Make ready 4 of cherry Tomatoes.
  5. {Make ready 1 Handful of Spinach.
  6. {Take 1 of Avocado diced.
  7. {Get of Shallot Chopped.
  8. {Get 1/2 of yellow pepper chopped.
  9. {Get 1 of good pinch of fresh parsley.
  10. {Make ready 1 of full cup of grated Mozarella.
  11. {Get of Salt n pepper (black pepper)1.
  12. {Take of Good pinch of fresh parsley.

Instructions to make My Lovely Veggie Omelette 💚:

  1. Add the oil to a non stick frying pan and heat up swish it all around the pan..
  2. Add salt n pepper to the egg mix and mix in. Add to the pan and turn Down to medium heat leave it for one minute, then while it's still liquid on top add your veg.
  3. First spinach and shallots and yellow peppers..
  4. Next when you can move it around the bottom of the pan. Add the Avocado, tomatoes.
  5. Put the grated mozarella on top all over. Add to a pre lit grill and keep it there until browns a little on top..
  6. Cut it in four with a pizza knife..
  7. Add to a serving dish. It's really nice.f.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my lovely veggie omelette 💚 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url