Steps to Make Award-winning My Healthy Lunch

My Healthy Lunch.

My Healthy Lunch

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my healthy lunch. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Healthy Lunch is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Healthy Lunch is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my healthy lunch using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Healthy Lunch:

  1. {Make ready of leftover rice, follow the recipe attached (see recipe).
  2. {Make ready of fresh Spinach.
  3. {Make ready of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
  4. {Get of spring onion, sliced.
  5. {Prepare of drizzle of Lemon juice.
  6. {Prepare of Salt to taste.
  7. {Get of egg.
  8. {Get of Small pack of wild mushrooms or any mushrooms, sliced.
  9. {Get of Cooking spray.
  10. {Prepare of Chilli flakes to taste.

Steps to make My Healthy Lunch:

  1. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Fry the mushrooms for 8-10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated from them and the edges are slightly crunchy and charred. Set aside.
  2. Using the same pan, turn the heat down and spray with cooking spray. Add the egg, gently cook on low until the yolk has cooked to preference..
  3. To serve, heat the rice then add the rice and mushrooms to a plate and sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes. Add the spinach, cherry tomatoes and spring onion to the plate and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice, alternatively toss together in bowl before adding to the plate..
  4. Top the rice with the egg and serve..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my healthy lunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url