Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict

My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict.

My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict

Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my take on healthy-eer eggs benedict. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my take on healthy-eer eggs benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict:

  1. {Prepare of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
  2. {Get of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
  3. {Make ready of Smoked Salmon.
  4. {Take of Pepper (to taste).
  5. {Make ready of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
  6. {Get of Egg.
  7. {Take of Pesto.
  8. {Get of Cajun seasoning (to taste).

Instructions to make My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict:

  1. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat..
  2. Crack the egg carefully in the pan..
  3. Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste..
  4. Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
  5. Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese..
  6. Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my take on healthy-eer eggs benedict recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url